View Single Post
      10-15-2021, 08:49 PM   #31
edofloat
Captain
Rep
Drives: Outback or 992

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryc365 View Post
Well, sorry to dig this up but my garage in NYC who have valet parking only scratched my car.

It's on the lower corner of the bumper which luckily is replaceable, so I can just order a new corner piece and have them pay for it. The PPF did it's job on the bumper and has a very light graze which might buff out but fuck it, should be a nice excuse to get them to redo my bumper's PPF which had one minor flaw anyway

They denied it for about 3 mins and then quickly brought out the claim form and said they would take care of it. Such a pain in the ass, this is the only mark on the whole car and it wasn't my fault and I wasn't driving. Pretty annoying.

I was thinking of getting the invoice from BMW and hopefully they just cut me a big check and I can replace it with an after market splitter instead that I have my eye on.

I assume these corner pieces are not cheap from BMW? Anyone know off hand?

This is mostly damaged PPF but the damage goes through the clear coat on the glossy lower corner piece
Not sure if you mean front or rear...

Front splitter part #51-19-2-475-168 $2,460 plus labor to install
Rear winglet (left) part # 51-19-5-A1B-169 $1,210 plus labor
Rear winglet (right) part #51-19-5-A1B-170 $1,210 plus labor

Safe to say that will be an expensive mistake for them to pay, will they say they can have it "fixed"? lol.
Appreciate 1
barryc3651956.00