08-10-2022, 08:59 PM   #794
Patsfan1997
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3 Competition M xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs1403 View Post
I'm super jealous of all of you who went with Skyscraper. I was always torn between Dravit and Skyscraper, switching between the two multiple times while waiting for my allocation without having really seen either color in person. When my allocation came, I thought I had some time to decide but it locked at 150 on Dravit within a day and a half. Didn't mind because I always thought Skyscraper looked a little pedestrian. Then I saw a Skyscraper M4 on the road the other day with a tint and drop and felt a nice little kick of regret in my stomach. Pictures and videos, and least of all the BMW configurator do not do this color any justice whatsoever. I'm sure I will love Dravit when my car gets here but man Skyscraper just looks so good on this car..and is $1300 less expensive as a bonus.
Also going back and forth between Dravit and Skyscraper (since they discontinued FDG) and still have no idea which one to get. Have seen Dravit grey in person and it looks awesome, but haven't seen Skyscraper grey. Ugh!