View Single Post
      08-10-2022, 08:47 PM   #793
gs1403
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 F82 6MT

I'm super jealous of all of you who went with Skyscraper. I was always torn between Dravit and Skyscraper, switching between the two multiple times while waiting for my allocation without having really seen either color in person. When my allocation came, I thought I had some time to decide but it locked at 150 on Dravit within a day and a half. Didn't mind because I always thought Skyscraper looked a little pedestrian. Then I saw a Skyscraper M4 on the road the other day with a tint and drop and felt a nice little kick of regret in my stomach. Pictures and videos, and least of all the BMW configurator do not do this color any justice whatsoever. I'm sure I will love Dravit when my car gets here but man Skyscraper just looks so good on this car..and is $1300 less expensive as a bonus.
2023 G82 M4 Competition / Dravit Grey Ind. / Silverstone/Black Full Merino / Carbon Fiber trim / Bi-color 826M / Executive / M Carbon Ceramic Brakes / Icon Adaptive LED Headlights / M Shadowline Lights / M Carbon Exterior
Appreciate 4