02-09-2022, 03:24 AM   #10
Kev77
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW G80 M3, 718 GTS4.0,G82 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbm007 View Post
I would say so, slightly, might just be placebo but I feel the throttle response is less restricted now. My friends swear that the car is more powerful but I can't tell too much of a difference.

I did measure my 100-200kph using dragy just after RIS fully stock, and that was 8.35 sec - I will re-test it and let you know if it's any quicker

Hey sorry for the late reply, I think stock might be 400 or 600 - not entirely sure tbh!

I would ask who the manufacturer of the cats is. 300 cell cats are usually made in China ("Bargee" cats).

For the same price you can get German made HJS cats from Topgear Eurosport (just send them a message and they can fabricate one on demand)
The stock cats is way more than 400cel, I think if I am correct the stock one is 800 cel. As for the 300cel cats are usually made in China I am afraid I have to disagree as well. The cheap ones from China are mostly 200 cel ones, 300 cel ones can be GESI ones and they are good even though not as good as HJS. I would recommend to buy the downpipe from Redstar, you can choose exactly the setups you want at a really reasonable price (catless or HJS 200cel or GESI 300 or 400 cel, and heat shield or not).
Appreciate 0