View Single Post
      03-02-2023, 12:49 PM   #7
NightWriter
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Pure

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTM0TION View Post
Do you guys put anything into the dealers that are listed as M Centers? Does that actually mean something or is it just something they pay BMW to be able to stay. I have two close to me that are both on that list, one has the M thing and the other doesn't.
This is how BMW frames their ///M Certified Centers:

Quote:
BMW M Certified Centers give customers the opportunity to see BMW M in action. See, hear, and feel BMW M like never before. M Certified Centers showcase what makes the BMW M Brand so special: Ultimate Driving Dynamics and a top-notch look and feel. The M Showrooms are truly one-of-a- kind, boasting outstanding interiors and first-class multimedia presentations, creating the perfect environment to present our finest Automobiles.

We know our M customers are extraordinary - and deserve customer service to match. First-class advice and assistance is integral to the BMW M Brand experience. BMW M sales and service experts are the crème de la crème at BMW. Handpicked, they receive extensive training at various locations. They know our Automobiles inside and out - so our customers can be sure of in-depth, up-to-the-minute advice.
Take that for what it's worth. In practice, they may have an edge on securing allocations, but I don't know what else may really distinguish them.