01-08-2014, 08:22 PM   #18
TC M3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991TTS,458italia, '14RR Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexey21
Well if we talk about a serious coupe car (My opinion). Get a Porsche turbo or S (RWD), you will not regret it, as it is much fun to drive, especially the RWD S, pop that tail out and have such control over the car. If you want a 4 door, get an M3.

Either way, you cant go wrong with German engineering.

I cant really list any pros or cons for the M4, because I have not driven the M4 yet.

But my cons for the MB:

-No dual Clutch transmission (Please correct me if I am wrong) - which makes a huge difference!!!

-Ugly (But looks actually nicer than the M4)

Pros:

-Roast tires all day

-Lots of more power (Figure wise) compared to the M4/M3

Personally, after having experince with the F10 M5, I fear the M4 will be just as "numb" feeling compared to the MB. You will be wanting more from it. While it will be an epic car, if you desire more of an engagement, I dont think the M4 would work, but thats IMHO and my prediction.
I agree with you, that why I got a 991 Turbo S , and absolutely in love with that machine , a lot better than I expected !

And I will be looking on changing my c63 for either the black or the M3 not the M4

I think the overall package of the m3 will be great but at the same time will miss the V8 !

I can't wait to drive the M3/4 and have my opinion . I just sold my E92 M3 comp and already miss it