01-14-2022, 03:43 PM   #81
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by modat View Post
I was watching your videos trying to figure out what you were talking about. If I remember correctly, my '21 RWD g80 behaved the same way. I didnt think anything of it.
Same with mine. But then again i don't have as much experience with M cars so i can't compare. But with the high performance FCA cars with the same trans, it "looks" about the same as the video by OP. I'll have to wait until i finish break in, then use my own camera and record what i have for comparison. Would like to know if mine is normal or maybe it's a fault i don't know because it seems to be working perfectly fine for me. Shifts are insanely quick for a torque converter trans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Agreed which is sad but they're not in business to help you, rather money is always king so to speak.

Honestly i would've stated something a bit more severe so they have no choice but to look at the car. I would go back? Or maybe go to another dealer and tell them something a bit different that way they can open a case, maybe have a technician ride with you while you drive of course, then you can perform the same thing you did in your video and go, "oh btw, does this seem normal to you as well?"

Then you can show him the WOT shifts. But i think if you're explaining it to him, or even showing your youtube video, they would most likely not care enough to stop whatever work order they have to attend to your car. Not saying it's right, but i totally understand why they said what they said.

SO i would play the same game back. Lie a bit about your car, explaining a situation far worse than it is, so you can get them in your car for a test drive and you can show them that part (the real part).

Basically you have to lie to them lol.
Appreciate 0