AndroidRobot
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quick update for everyone. I've been dealing with some personal stuff and busy at work lately but I'm still here.

I went to BMW of North Houston, they didn't even look at the car. I told them the issues and very clearly was informed "the car is fine there is no issue". I requested for them to at least look at it which they didn't care to since there were no obvious faults being displayed in iDrive. I eventually got them request an engineer from BMW to come out and drive the car with me. This should happen next week but I'm not holding my breath. I also opened a case with BMW NA on my car.

I feel like this is going to turn into a bigger issue than needed but the cars shifting is still the same if not a hair worse than before now. I'm not sure why they are actively trying to not do anything, maybe there's something going on we aren't privy to?

If everyone recalls there was a similar issue with the M550i shifting slower. Car and Driver called out BMW and they eventually issued an update that fixed the shifting speed of the ZF8 for that model. This issue is similar but not the same of course. I think BMW is intentionally sand bagging the performance for one reason or another, alternatively mine could simply have issues others do not. I am very skeptical of BMW's handling of things based on their behavior with the M550i so I'll let everyone know how things progress.
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 1