Quote:
Originally Posted by kjx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
I did reset it this morning Per what was stated but I have no idea if it did anything since there's no confirmation. Here's a video showing the slow shifts I just took.

It's still processing on YouTube but here it is. I can take a better one later but you can see a visible delay between me hitting the paddle and the revs dropping.

Let me know if you see what I do

Hmmmm. Damn now you're making me wonder.

I honestly don't see that much of a delay, i mean we're talking milliseconds possibly. I'm going make my own video. But probably not today. The car is done for today. So maybe next weekend.
It's still more than what I experience in the X3M40i. I'll take a better video with the wide angle camera do you can see it better in a bit. The car should shift faster though
If the car shifts have too much delay, this would be apparent in 0-60 times right? Consider timing with timing gear. If it times well, you can chalk it a bit to imagination?

It's difficult to make out your shifts vs revs vs speed changing in parallel in that video with the shaking. And we're taking about judging milliseconds here. I think it's one of those things you feel as a driver rather than recreate in your imagination from a video too.

How many miles are you at now? Approx at how many miles did you first notice the issue?
Here's a better video

Edit: engine is in sport+ for this as well as the first video.

skip to 12:30... again without a stopwatch idk...

best bet is to drive another M3/M4 and ensure it also is running all the latest updates.

It's probably something bmw will fix with the CS or CSL versions and as long as it's the same ZF box, you probably can edit the tranny code like the last-gen for quicker speeds/snap up to a certain point.
Appreciate 2
wbM37.50