United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 Competition X-Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalRenegade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenitoBlanco View Post
So many disgruntled old men in this thread

I think some elements like the roof logo are a little overboard but other things like the seats, including the embossed logo and redesigned Roundel on the hood are fire. I'm also a Kith fan for sake of full disclosure (and I feel younger than I really am so this doesn't make me shake my fist at the sky)
I'm in my mid-late 20s and hate this Collab with a passion, If you remove every Kith logo, it just looks like a normal BMW, so what is the point of KITH collab? What is their design phiolosphy? Right now it just looks like they use M colors and put their name everywhere, thats so lazy and boring, BMW should know better.

There are way better brands to collab with smh
First, worth noting that my age comment was tongue in cheek and I've met plenty of people in their 20s who mentally were pushing 60.

I think this entire Kith project has been a lot more than just this preorder car. I didn't expect BMW to entirely redesign the physical aspects of the car when they chose to collaborate with Kith, so I can't say I'm disappointed in the same way you are. Besides, the G82 is already a pretty aggressive design, what else were you looking for?