United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 Competition X-Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguino View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenitoBlanco View Post
So many disgruntled old men in this thread

I think some elements like the roof logo are a little overboard but other things like the seats, including the embossed logo and redesigned Roundel on the hood are fire. I'm also a Kith fan for sake of full disclosure (and I feel younger than I really am so this doesn't make me shake my fist at the sky)
I'm not an old men. I'm in my early 30s. I just can't see myself pulling up to a VC meeting driving this. Would you?

And specially for a $40,000 premium and 911 territory money.

Take the seats, put it in a frozen gray G80 and get rid of me quick.
I can appreciate your point - I can see why some might see this car as "childish", but then again that can go for any myriad of cars that we as enthusiasts appreciate while someone else may not "get it" or see as a childish waste of money.

If you are spending this type of money on a special ultra limited edition 2022 M4 preorder, I think there's a good chance this is not your only car and you may also own a more understated option for your VC meetings, but as another guy mentioned the Lime scooter and Allbirds are also a good choice and you can just park this around the block.