ChargerHellcat
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp Xdrive FDG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forzanerazzurri View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerHellcat View Post
Mine was 96.2 so not quite, after taxes yes. You have to draw the line somewhere. I told myself I'm not going to get into M5 territory. So that's why it's my guideline. How you spend your money is your logic. How I spend mine is my own.
Fair enough but there are better ways to keep the cars price in check like not getting the awful carbon seats or maybe not springing for individual paint. Saving a grand on the CF exterior when you have to go through the trouble of getting the new pieces fitted, taking a gamble on fitment and getting peices that are lower quality just dosent make alot of sense.
I didn't get the carbon fiber seats. I chose the individual paint because that's how I fell in love with the car. I tried to talk myself out it and kept on bouncing between 3-4 standard colors. I ultimately thought the paint was more important than the front splitter.

My logic was there's always been good after market front splitters. I was going to cheap out on the ext carbon fiber pack too but getting a frozen paint, I don't want anyone to be removing any bumpers and potentially scratching it to put in the front inserts.

And truthfully it's not something I need right away. I think the car looks fantastic without it, when I get a little bored down the road. It'll help it give a little refresh look.
2012 - Charger SRT 392 - Sold
2009 - Charger SRT 6.1 - Sold
Appreciate 0