Rep
Drives: GT4, 328i Wagon, XC90

Quote:
Originally Posted by weingarm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamun160 View Post
Quote:
Does anyone know if the M carbon bucket seats have any heating functionality? Pictures of the carbon buckets show the seat heater buttons on the center console. They could be non-functional of course.
Big question for me as well. Will have plenty of time to figure it out as I will wait for AWD. Hopefully a little easier entering and exiting than my GT4 carbon buckets
I have a feeling (just a hunch) that the M carbon bucket seats will have heating functionality given the heated seat buttons remain in those pictures. But obviously no ventilation or lumbar support (not a big deal for me).

Electric fore/aft/recline/raise/lower is a nice bonus. Also looks like they have a button for side torso bolster adjustment.

How are the GT4 carbon buckets? Are they comfortable beyond 30 minutes? These M buckets actually look pretty comfortable!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamun160 View Post
Quote:
Does anyone know if the M carbon bucket seats have any heating functionality? Pictures of the carbon buckets show the seat heater buttons on the center console. They could be non-functional of course.
Big question for me as well. Will have plenty of time to figure it out as I will wait for AWD. Hopefully a little easier entering and exiting than my GT4 carbon buckets
I have a feeling (just a hunch) that the M carbon bucket seats will have heating functionality given the heated seat buttons remain in those pictures. But obviously no ventilation or lumbar support (not a big deal for me).

Electric fore/aft/recline/raise/lower is a nice bonus. Also looks like they have a button for side torso bolster adjustment.

How are the GT4 carbon buckets? Are they comfortable beyond 30 minutes? These M buckets actually look pretty comfortable!
The GT4 buckets are comfortable enough for a couple of hours. The lack of adjustment is probably the biggest negative factor as you can't really change up the pressure points on longer drives. I don't think I have done anything longer than 2 hours one way with 4 total hours in them in a day and found them fine for that.

I will plan to drive the M3 in the winter so heat is a must.
Appreciate 2
JTO245276.00
weingarm859.00