wazzza
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80x M3C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckybadger View Post
Congratulations, but that grill... I saw in person but still not used to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naywa01 View Post
What a great write up with some real perspective, particularly given your ability to compare and contrast with recent ownership experiences of other models including direct competitors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmundy View Post
Appreciate your perspective, especially as I've been very tempted by the RS5 recently. The Toronto red looks absolutely fantastic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by o1ne2018 View Post
Couldn't have said it any better. I love mine and although mine is IOMG (green is my favorite color), that TR is a beast also. When people ask me how is it to drive, I'll gladly copy and paste your post because you summed it up perfectly. The car is not for everyone, and that is okay, but there is no denying, it turns heads, good or bad. And, that's what I love about it. Whether you hate it or love, you looked! GREAT WRITE UP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aford View Post
I like your style...

I haven't seriously considered TR until seeing these photos and seeing how dynamic the color is. Appreciate the photos. Feel free to post more
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteflier View Post
Great writeup! Thanx for posting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBucurE92 View Post
Great review. Beautiful spec as well. Congrats! I think you hit the nail on the head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white2abbit View Post
Great write up! I've yet to see one in person but am hoping my mind will be changed. Any reason you didn't opt for a manual, seeing as though it sounds like you were looking for more engagement out of a car?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casone238 View Post
Great write up! Great perspective as well, im very similar I design is one thing but I really go for how the car feels and the drama.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer73 View Post
Great write-up! Boy, that TR looks fantastic! I would never have considered the color, but my mind has been swayed. Enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWEnthuTony View Post
Great review and pics. Somehow the car looks much better in person than in pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzracer View Post
Nice word smithing OP. And such is the raw unbridled magic those crazy German cowboys inject into the M cars. It is what I have always liked about them compared to Audi, MB, and P cars. Still not crazy about the new grill or the new bottom side rockers. Other than that, the car looks bitchen inside and out.
Thank you!!!