Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4 - 6MT Triple Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeite22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDUNITNOW View Post
I know it's illegal but a radar detector and waze is the way to go. My jib requires me to have a good driving record and I am scared to really try my car out. I'm going to get the Uniden R7 for a little protection
Radar Detector is a high stake risk in VA,, especially with sports car and you have VA license. there's no bargain in court from what I've seen.
Waze is pretty close but not 100% accurate as these are repored by actual users in the area but definitely more effective than any other.

Taking M4 out on a spin,, OMG there are so many idiots who pulls next to you race . And it's so funny that they cant even come close to specs.

Other day, Mustang pulled next to me constantly bugging me, gave him brief "brute power" of M4, guy shrugged off couple of cars behind me and never came near me from fairfax to south riding.

M4CX is a beast lol ~ and I though my previous F82 was a beast. The new M4 is a monster esily pulling 100 if you don't pay attention lol~

Love the new ride.
Was born in Virginia, and honestly will never move back because of their crazy judges and laws when it comes to speeding. I own too many sports cars…
Appreciate 2
JDUNITNOW3513.00
TillyM158.00