United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Competition

Garage List
2021 BMW M3C  [10.00]
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptBoaty View Post
It is and thank you! The car got a lot of attention and there were three others trying to buy it while I signed the papers.
I am going to give these buckets a shot for a while but will let you know if my wife and I get tired of them…lol

What products are you using on the Frozen paint?
Of course and no worries! Frozen white & Yas make for an incredible combo.

Man, I can preach for hours on frozen maintenance. I have been using mostly Dr Beasley’s for the last 2 years. For context, my frozen white G80 has just over 16k miles, and nearly two years old, I’m the original owner and it’s my daily, so it’s been exposed to everything.

First couple weeks of ownership I applied the Dr Beasley’s matte ceramic pro kit. And it has held up extremely well and has most definitely protected the paint from staining.

The key with frozen is to not rub the paint. Use lots of foam during wash and only use matte specific products (no gloss enhancers). Check out Dr Beasley’s:

https://www.drbeasleys.com/shop/exte...-car-care.html

I’m out of town for work, but will be back March 7th. Pretty sure the Chesapeake cars and coffee is the Saturday after I get back. Would love to talk your ear off on what I’ve learned with frozen.
Appreciate 0