View Single Post
      01-29-2022, 11:55 AM   #53
stein_325i
Ring Leader of G8X Haters
No_Country
Rep
Drives: A Car

LR Opens Orders for New Plug-In Hybrid Variant with 48-Mile Range

NEW RANGE ROVER: ORDERS OPEN FOR FLAGSHIP SV MODEL AND EXTENDED RANGE PLUG-IN HYBRID WITH 48 MILES OF EV RANGE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Land Rover Media
The full breadth of the luxurious New Range Rover family is now available to order for the first time. Land Rover has confirmed prices for the advanced Extended-Range Plug-in Hybrid model and the exclusive Range Rover SV, while revealing performance figures for the plug-in hybrid electric powertrain.

The P440e Extended-Range Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) offers exceptional efficiency, with a manufacturer estimated EV range of 48 miles, pending EPA certification, offering customers even greater breadth of capability.

Since its launch at the Royal Opera House, in London, in front of leaders from the world of art, culture, business and sport, Land Rover has experienced unprecedented demand for New Range Rover. More than 2 million individual configurations have already been carried out on the Land Rover website, highlighting the global appeal of the original luxury SUV.

"New Range Rover is the most desirable, elegant and capable luxury SUV in the world. Our efficient new Extended-Range Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle powertrain elevate the driving experience with a fine balance of performance, refinement and efficiency, enabling owners to complete whisper quiet zero emissions journeys." - NICK COLLINS, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR VEHICLE PROGRAMMES, JAGUAR LAND ROVER

The New Range Rover effortlessly combines breath-taking modernity and aesthetic grace with technological sophistication and seamless connectivity – with space for up to seven adults for the first time.

ELECTRIFIED FUTURE
New Range Rover will become the first in a series of all-electric Land Rover vehicles when the 100 percent electric model debuts in 2024, with every Land Rover vehicle set to be available with pure-electric propulsion by the end of the decade - helping Jaguar Land Rover achieve net zero carbon across its products, operations and supply chain by 2039 as part of its Reimagine strategy.

The 2023 Range Rover P440e Extended-Range Plug-in Hybrid is available to order now, priced from $104,900(2) in the U.S. The New Range Rover SV is available to order in SWB, priced from $186,850(2), and LWB models, priced from $211,200(2). Configure yours at landroverusa.com.
Name:  lr.jpg
Views: 589
Size:  114.1 KB