Just a guy with a heavy foot
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telly9987 View Post
Spoke to Ronald over at Autosolutions. A G8X kit has been created and pricing is released BUT he has only made a handful of units at the moment and apparently the demand isn't huge yet so he's finishing off other projects before running production. Just an FYI
If you check the other post we have a least a dozen people interested. He will only build a limited number of SSK for each run. I text him almost every week lol. As of last week there was no SSK for our G8X for sale. I should get the first one that he builts and will let you know
Very interesting… his email back to me.

Dear, xxxxx

I have built that shifter and have revised it twice by now and yet have not sold any. The development is complete and it has matured in my head enough to start producing it. The shifter will be identical in build to Ultra shifter without arm as seen on our website.And all the customization that apply to the e9x and f8x will be available. it will be priced at $500 plus $49 for the shift arm bushing upgrade.

Currently I am trying to keep my head above water on current production and have not scheduled a run of these shifters. Likely late summer or fall. But you know what they say about best plans.

Besides that I do not know what to add. I a quite excited about that shifter in that i did not think it was feasible and resolving its technical problems may have extended some customizations limits to all my builds . So I am quite eager to produce it. for now it is only a time issue on my end.

Kind regards

Ronald

--
AutoSolutions.LLC
+1 816-6514269 (Voice or WhatsApp)
+1 816 5614269 ( Voice only)
Appreciate 0