View Single Post
      08-08-2021, 06:31 AM   #13
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAlby18 View Post
Me personally I would never touch GM with a 10 ft pole. My brother-in-law only use to buy GM products (8 in total) ranging from pickups to Escalades to Corvettes and each one came with their own bucket of problems. The last gen Escalade had an interior sprinkler system every time it rained that would wet him every time he accelerated. His C7 Z06 had the lovely limp mode every time it was hot outside and he kept bringing it in but they would never resolve the issue. 5 years later they finally have a recall for the issue but when he brought it in they said that he needed to produce the issue on video before fixing it and that his last 10 work orders weren't enough proof of the issue. He got so fed up and sold all his vehicles.

Between my father, brother and myself we have owned 11 BMW's all together and currently have a G80 on order. All I can say is BMW is not perfect but when there is an issue they are on it like a fat kid on a smartie. I bought one Mercedes (GLE 43). I loved the vehicle but hated Mercedes sales/service. Just wanted to try something else but I keep finding my way back to BMW.

He had issues with a c7Z when it was hot outside? Up in Canada? Or he had issues with it when he tracked it? The car is known to have cooling issues (Auto) when tracked, but regular driving? I hardly believe that.

I had a c7Z in south florida, raced it monthly, that car never had one issue, and it was 8 speed.
Appreciate 2