10-01-2021, 09:34 PM   #81
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Just out of interest, why are you not attacking ///d for his absolute statement, that has been proven woefully wrong? Why only me? Is it because he agreed with you?

Yes - all you know is they are near the drivers window. All I know is they are on the side that would be the drivers window in the home country where the car was designed. We've both been proven wrong.

We're each speaking from experience, I just feel my experience is a little broader having lived in 2 countries, and driven cars from different countries in different countries. Certainly "by the drivers window" is not the norm, as I can tell you from RHD BMWs in NZ, and as HighlandPete has stated regarding the UK.

The norm seems to be a crap shoot. There is no norm.

I'm not attacking anyone, like I said, I only defended myself when you first accused me of being wrong. Anyway, I don't even remember the past posts and who said what....you really wanna dig up past stuff even though we are supposedly past that by now? I don't.

Anyway, back on more relevant topics....it would be puzzling if there isn't some kinda norm...who knows, maybe there isn't, but that just seems strange to me.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0