Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYounglove10 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02M3ForMe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYounglove10 View Post
Hey everyone,

I just posted a brief intro/pics on a thread in the photos section, but I did want to make a formal introduction on the main page as well.

I've been a Turo Powerhost here in AZ for a few years now, and it's largely been a positive experience, save for a few unruly experiences. People are by and large highly respectful and have positive comments on what I've been able to offer from a fleet/experience perspective.

I've gone through several vehicles (991.2 Carrera, '20 Audi Q8, '18 Audi A5 Sportback) and now currently have a '21 Yukon AT4 and my new M4 Comp.

I figured this would be a perfect venue for folks here that are on the fence about the G8X to come and experience it for themselves before making a sizable financial commitment.

I hope this is an appropriate place for this post. I couldn't think of a better situation than work with people who share the same love affair with cars that I do.

Check out my car on Turo! https://turo.com/us/en/car-rental/un...-series/945953
This is awesome. A multi-day Turo rental in LA from another prolific Powerhost sold me on 2 M2 Competitions.

I wish you were closer; I would've definitely taken you up on this (I have a 6MT and haven't test driven the Competition yet).

Wishing you the best with the new fleet member!
Thank you!

I'm hoping it works out as well. My 911 was gone 20-25 days/month, so I'm hoping to find a balance of income and actually getting to drive this myself every now and again.

Let me know next time you're in AZ, would be happy to meet up.

Best
Here are a few photos of the previous cars for reference:
Attached Images