View Single Post
      11-19-2021, 06:25 AM   #47
LuvMyE92
Occasionally frequent poster
Rep
Drives: CT5V-Blackwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyga11 View Post
I would honestly refuse delivery of my car unless the dealer is willing to pick up the tab. Sorry, that is a blatant lie like others have said.

I can't wait for the class action also. Heads are going to roll
LOL, good luck with that. BMW got their butt sued for the V8 debacle, and all anyone got out of that was to be reimbursed for the extra oil that the engine burns. If you kept your receipts and if you went through the dealership and had a consumption test done.

No one gets satisfaction from class action suits except the lawyers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerHellcat View Post
You think that when you spend a 100k they can take of a 60 dollar feature correctly…that's another way to think about it.

I love people like you making comments like that, some people value principles, not necessarily the 60-100 dollars or whatever. And you know what, the people that value their 60-100 dollars. That's their money. They paid for something, they should get it. Bmw should do everything to make it right and apologetic for making it an inconvenience for the customer who just oh spent 90-100k with them.
Agreed.

BTW, it's a real PITA but if you want to keep your SIRIUS after the trial period, don't renew. Instead, call and cancel and when they ask you why, tell them it's too expensive and that you'll stay if they give you the same introductory offer. Sure, it takes 15 minutes but if you like to save money, it's worth it.

If they don't bite (sometimes they won't, like in January) then just let it cancel and eventually they'll start to mail you all kinds of introductory-priced offers to come back.

I have a love/hate relationship with them, except without the love. But my local FM station choices are limited and I generally don't stream music.
Past: E24,E28(3),E34,E36,E37,E38(2),E39(4),E46,E89,E92 (obviously),F01,F06,F10,F30,F87,G12,G30(2),G82(2)
Appreciate 3
Tdubb88188.50
element561092.00