No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3M, 2024 X5M. Sold 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
First off--- I hate Mani.

2nd: Pretty much as expected with impromptu races. The X drive is racing for dummies

Man the S58 is just so incredible. I was driving my V10 R8 around with its sonorous brilliance and then the next day I went back to the G80 and honestly I am damn fucking proud to have this car in my garage (actually had 2 LOL).
@Vic55 you think I'm missing out on having only RWD? Living in Southern NH, I have to be honest that just rocking the stock 825m wheels with sottozero 3 tires, I've had no issues in the snow…whatsoever….I'm just worried as tunes come out that I'll be missing out.

I think the only thing I've avoided thus far is being out when I know we are getting a bunch of snow due to grown clearance, but other than that, I've had nothing but love for my RWD comp…just can't help but wonder if I should consider doing what you did and order a AWD and trade the RWD, since I didn't get the RWD for the manual; just because I wanted this car as soon as it came out.

Welcome your thoughts and anyone else's.
I wouldn't say your missing out. I'd say you just need to be a better driver to get full performance from the RWD without ending up on a YouTube Fail video. Regarding the snow, I have awd but hope to never drive it in the snow. Performance cars like the M3, Lamborghini, Porsche, etc are awd for maximizing performance. No way the engineers had winter weather driving in mind with the awd. Can you imagine a Tesla Plaid in RWD.
Appreciate 1
BardG212.50