View Single Post
      02-18-2024, 12:13 PM   #9
waiting
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerTailor View Post
Funny that i am not the only one who debated between these two colors. I picked Techno Violett first then wavered and thought about changing to BRG.
I had 6 months to look at the visualizer and all of the forum posts before I was able to place my order last June. I finally settled on BRG, I go in to place the order and my sales guy says “Really BRG? Why not techno or Daytona?” I went home that day without an order placed. Came back two days later, stuck to my guns and ordered the BRG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectors2final View Post
You as well! Admittedly, I was unsure how this would go as I’ve never dealt with a broker before.

Much easier than expected, and I’m glad I did it.

Appreciate the kind words! With my F80, I immediately fell in love with Yas and had tunnel vision. It wasn’t until I started seeing the Daytona Violet and TVM builds that I knew that my next order would include Individual paint, so this was a long time coming.

BRG is so classy… I’d love an Estate (Touring) in BRG like Joe Achilles.
My brother’s F10 Comp lease was up in 2016 and we laid eyes on a F82 in YMB/Black at the dealership. He swapped that day. YMB is a very special color on the F8X.

I would get a G81 in a heartbeat.