M3anLantern
(Incoming) G80 M3Cx
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmedman View Post
Hey.
Thank you. I don't think this will need a lot of work. I will hopefully have a cheap fix soon. My mind is in overtime now I think now I have three sets of clamps. One from remus, one came with the valvetronic midpipe. I also have another set of clamps lying about. If I could somehow use them to complete the installation, I will be a happy man. I think, if all else fails, I can cut a piece from factory midpipe and use a pair of extra clamps to make an extension.

But I have a feeling, it will sound too loud, loud enough to be thrown out of the neighbourhood I think. To me, the single midpipe with valve controller is the ideal set up but I also want to get rid of the suitcase/cows udder and hence I bought the remus.
Keep us posted mate. I'm looking to get a custom single mid pipe made here in the UK (rather than buying the Valvetronic from the US and getting the hose inlets welded in) but also want the Remus Axle-back to finish it off. At some point I will also change downpipes to go alongside some tuning so keen to hear how you find the single mid pipe + remus Axleback.

Good luck with getting a sleeve made to couple them both. Very very keen to know just how obnoxious your setup will be.
Appreciate 0