View Single Post
      10-25-2021, 06:50 AM   #31
V-Eight
Captain
Rep
Drives: MY22 M3 G80 Comp.Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhmax16 View Post

I am in my mid-30s with a younger looking face. Have those in a similar demographic felt they have not been taken seriously when considering a G80 or like purchase?

Seeking others' thoughts/experiences. Is it really this difficult to spend money?

In my experience no, I'm nearly in the same age (38) and I was considered in the right way since the beginning. But.......is the "savoir faire" of a lot of SA that doesn't work in my opinion. When you've signed the contract....they oftern disappear as they "made it" to make you buy something. I'm experiencing what I'm wiritng in this period. My M3 has already gained a 2 months delay, and it'll arrive at the end of the year as of today. In the meantime I need another car, and my dealer didn't have nothing to give me. So that I've asked to have back my old M140 as a gap filler, but even if it is still on sale from what I've been told, there's nobody that really takes care of my problem. It sounds strange, when you've already bought in their showroom a Maserati Ghibli S, an M8, an M3, a 3 series Touring, and a MINI cooper S in the last 9 months!
It makes me think to go elsewhere for the next car to buy, probably they don't need our money, or they don't need to sell cars.....

BMW G80 M3 Comp.xDrive 2022 + Jaguar F-Pace SVR v8 2022 + BMW F20 M140i RWD 2017
Appreciate 1
bhmax16164.00