10-26-2021, 05:31 PM   #255
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron.ricci View Post
Thank you for this reply! I just ordered the m4comp xdrive and opted out of the bucket seats for daily use. Per this post and my confirmation, my standard seats will provide plenty of support on the canyons?
You should have no doubt that the will. BMW and Mercedes had some “car seats war” in the past and they both make some of the best seats in the auto industry.
The M seats offer an excellent leg support on long trips especially due to the front seat depth adjustment (which CF doesnt have) and the adjustable bolsters can be set for your perfect position.

Please note that M seats are a lot more customizable and on a long trip a regular M seat is actualy better in terms of comfort regardless of whatever they are saying. They have more cushion which helps a lot on bumpy roads.
Another positive is that on M seats you will get Active Seat Ventilation (and also massage if optioned) while the CF seats you will have no active ventilation but a so called “passive ventilation” which is just… nothing really…

You might also be happy to hear that due to the exagerated protuberance on the Carbon seats they will show wear and tear faster than a regular M seat and are harder to use on a daily driver.
Resale will also help as there are very few out there that will like the CF seats.
I strongly believe that a regular Mseat beats the CF one in every aspect if that car is your daily driver.

And in my opinion,they do look business, like a true luxury car.

So yeah,enjoy them.
Appreciate 0