View Single Post
      09-01-2021, 03:05 PM   #245
theone210
theone210
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4 competition xdrive

I have personally sat in both seats and hands-down I would pick these carbon fiber seats over the regular seats. I am 5’9 to 190-200 pounds. The seats hug you in the hips slightly snug but in my opinion it feels better than the standard seats. The standard seats are too plush and it feels like they do not belong in an M4 or an M3. This is very subjective and I feel you should get what you want and everybody’s opinion is going to be different but at the end of the day I am choosing the carbon fiber seats hands-down no questions asked. Even if I have to figure out how to get In and out of the seat it doesn’t matter that’s how amazing the seats are the look the feel the craftsmanship. this may never happen again in our lifetime. The seats on any other car Porsche, McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, would be a $10,000 option minimal. all I can say to Get what you want and live with your decision. if you have never sat in the seats I do recommend sitting in them. I sat in both and I made up my decision in less than 30 seconds. If anybody cares my wife also sat in them and she said these aren’t as bad as I thought they would be. I’ll take that as a Win. If anybody has any questions they can p.m. me and I will answer anything that I can

Last edited by theone210; 09-01-2021 at 03:10 PM..
Appreciate 2
JMU_BMW152.50
Remington307.50