View Single Post
      02-09-2024, 10:31 AM   #182
M4Martin
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition, Mini Cooper S

I sent my dme out Tuesday to Femto looks like it should be back to me this coming Tuesday so looks like a 1 week total turn around time for southern Arizona.

I went to a DHL location when I shipped it out and when I tried to tell them to put it down as a temporary export and that it's a used ecu for testing and return they told me there was nowhere to input that information and I had to choose from a drop down menu they had for shipment purpose. The best options were Return for Repair and return after repair. Since their instructions say to list it as "for testing" and not for repair I didn't know what to choose so I said return after repair. It made it through customs to get there so hopefully it makes it back ok as well.

Also I saw that some people had added remote start through Femto at the beginning of this thread so I asked if they could add the drift analyzer and 10 level traction control and remote start. But Femto put in the comments,
"Not possible to add any of the requested features stated in your comment." Do they still add remote start?
Appreciate 1
kgelfen3602269.50