No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW iX, Porsche GT4 RS

Garage List
2022 M5 CS  [10.00]
2022 BMW iX  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pookiemalibu View Post
To those who own or are soon to own, how was the allocation process? Would love to drive one of these. Also, what's the lease payment look like?
As far as allocation goes, 200-240 cars came to the US. 387 BMW dealers in the U.S. 1 max per dealership only to M certified dealers initially, and then remaining allocations went to dealers based on M sales (still only max of 1 per dealership). Car was announced on May 22nd, dealerships got their allocations the next morning and FBG cars had to be finalized by May 31st. Anyone with an order would have had their production number on May 23rd. Some dealers didn't want to sell their allocation before that, which is how some cars are going to people now that were dealer configured (which is why so many cars have auto buckets, they were misconfigured by dealers prior to selling to customers).

Personally I had my waitlist spot reserved over 18 months ago and I had my production number the morning of May 23rd. My car only seems to be delayed due to the manual carbon bucket seat availability.
Appreciate 0