View Single Post
      04-12-2022, 05:55 PM   #41
YamaLink
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: rust-free '93 Toyota 2wd

The military discount can be stacked, and I'm hoping it can be used with the Navy Federal/True Car incentive.

Just received email for Navy Federal TrueCar offer. Still not 100% sure if I can just take this $1500 incentive or if I have to have NFCU/TrueCar buy my car because if that's the case I don't qualify because the vehicle was not on the lot. It's being shipped as we speak.

"Your exclusive savings are locked in with your unique offer code. Print your incentive form or bring this code to any authorized BMW Center to redeem.
See offer terms below."

1. Visit any authorized BMW Center.

2. Present your exclusive Offer Code, unique customer ID, and a photo ID to your BMW Center.

3. Enjoy the great savings on your new BMW.

And here is the fineprint:

Offer Terms: Special BMW Incentive offers are valid at authorized BMW Centers in the United States; incentive amounts are subject to and may vary by region and model year. Cash incentives are not applicable for vehicles leased/financed through BMW Financial Services. Member must take retail delivery January 4, 2022 - January 3, 2023. Incentive offers are subject to change without prior notice. This incentive offer is available to Navy Federal Credit Union members. BMW requires presentation of a photo ID, your BMW Offer Code and your Unique Customer ID. Visit the Navy Federal Car Buying Service to receive BMW Certificate. One incentive per member, per offer code, per calendar year for new BMW vehicles without a prior retail sale. Eligible member must be the purchaser. See your authorized BMW Center for complete program details. See incentive offer form for additional offer terms.

TrueCar operates the Navy Federal Car Buying Service. Navy Federal is not responsible for any purchase, lease or service provided by or through the Navy Federal Car Buying Service.

TrueCar operates the Navy Federal Car Buying Service ("Service") featuring pricing, performance, technical and safety data available for new and used vehicles. The Service is not available in all locations.

TrueCar does not broker, sell or lease motor vehicles. Each TrueCar Certified Dealer sets its own pricing, and will confirm actual vehicle availability from in-stock inventory, including options and color choices.
Appreciate 0