View Single Post
      11-22-2021, 12:31 PM   #1
Uncleogrimacey
Rep
Drives: BMW 435xi M-Sport package

G80 M3 Comp xDrive vs 2022 X3M Comp

Hello everyone!

I was on this form a few months ago as I had an allocation for a G80 M3 Comp xDrive that I ended up giving up because I moved and bought a condo. I currently live in New York City (previously living in Philly) and own a 2015 F32 435i xDrive currently sitting on the stock 19 inch double spoke orbit grey M rims. To say I've had bad luck with tires and rims in cities with potholes would be putting it mildly. I've had HORRIFYING luck. Multiple rims and tires, multiple thousands of dollars. They have caused me incredible grief over the years. I am back to looking at a possible new car and have been trying to decide if I should move out of the car world into the SUV world. This would mainly be a daily driver, for commuting to work, trips to the mountains, normal northeast driving.

What are people's general opinions versus these two? Have people had better luck with BMW SUV's in terms of tires and rims or are they just as bad. Are the new G80/2 better in terms of rims and tires this go around?

Any help/advice would be great. If you want more info just let me know. Thanks so much!!
Appreciate 0