View Single Post
      02-21-2021, 02:03 AM   #66
siberius
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X4 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
So just to make sure, you've seen both Brooklyn Grey and Dravit Grey in person? Keep in mind that pictures of these colors tend to look entirely different versus their real-life counterparts. Just giving you a heads up before you make your color decision (if applicable).
Yes, I saw both in person. Dravit grey on M8 inside the shop and Brooklyn grey new g80 on the truck unloading when I picked up my car from the service. My dealer told me car will be ready for test drive on 15th of March due winter regulations here In Europe - car came with summer tires.
Anyway both colours are hipster colours but I think dravit is very depressing colour on a long run, very dark and I don't see benefits if you compare to black color which hides exterior carbon parts aswell but its just more glossy and makes care more mean. I saw bluestone metallic color on M8 aswell and I was impressed how good it looked - a colour you can live for long with it.. all those grey colours are good if you use this car once a week or a month not for a daily drive. Just my two cents.
Appreciate 0