United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlover View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
What's the deal with port installed options? I keep seeing and hearing about it, but how and why would you get things installed at the port?

And does the car come with door sills standard?
your dealer can add them to your order either when you place it up to X numbers of days before the boat arrives at the VPC (I do not know the value of X, i think it is 5-6 typically, but there have been stories of dealers calling literally right as the car is arriving to get stuff added).

BMW DOES NOT publish an easy to digest catalog of what is available, like the order guides for factory options. (tho i wish one of our dealer friends would every month or so just copy paste their screen into a sticky post)
Yeah, I'm not even sure what other options are available. I already knew way more than my SA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
What's the deal with port installed options? I keep seeing and hearing about it, but how and why would you get things installed at the port?

And does the car come with door sills standard?
it has the regular aluminum illuminated ones from what I recall, I optioned the M Performance Carbon Fiber ones because why not.

Do PIA show up on your window sticker? I thought they did, yet I wanted to verify
If I remember correctly, I liked the "M4 Competition" door sills. If those come on it, I'm good with those.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by calbears View Post
Quote:
it has the regular aluminum illuminated ones from what I recall, I optioned the M Performance Carbon Fiber ones because why not.

Do PIA show up on your window sticker? I thought they did, yet I wanted to verify
Yes, they show up on the window sticker
thanks for the confirmation, I suppose my car will eclipse the 6 figure mark now... well almost I believe it'll have a $99,930 MSRP if I'm calculating things correctly
I'm with you. I'm $102,895 and my SA bumped me $5k with BMWFS, when he submitted my application, in case I wanted to add anything else.

Appreciate 0