Boomer 2019
Track Rat
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4 Comp

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaddie View Post
The car is an M car its meant to be driven hard, so the racer or whatever comments don't really make sense haha, if you don't want that then you should probably have a 320d or so

As for the advert it could have done with a bit more actual demonstration of proper driving of the car and showing of the cars, rather than just the air shots of them skidding around.

I couldn't agree more that the M4 video on the carrier was defo the best bit of advertising they did.

As for saying these cars and who they are meant to be sold to, that doesn't really work that well as people of all ages buy them, I know many people in their 20s with them, myself included having an M4, my friend and M2, and various others.

Its not just for the wealthy posh boy poser anymore haha, its a young guy's car as well, so I can appreciate that they are trying to make the advertising more suited to the kind of driving these cars are meant for at the same time as trying to appeal to the age range they are dealing with, for the fossils that don't get it, they should make a 320d Efficient Dynamics Advert instead visiting the Garden Centre at 20MPH with some opera on in the background or so
Get off my lawn junior! This Old Fart will be ordering an M4 ASAP.

Last edited by Boomer 2019; 10-13-2020 at 09:04 AM..
Appreciate 1
VetteGuy845.50