12-12-2020, 03:30 PM   #67
seis-speed
#savethemanuals
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M | GT3 | J392 | GRc

Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
A lot of waiting time with a lot of speculations and anxiety mixed with hope and excitement. I’m really curious what the discussions will look like 6 months from now when professional driving reviews are available and the first member deliveries have happened. Likely surprises to be had for both haters and fans.

Will it mainly be accepted as an advancement of the M3 concept or a betrayal? This saga isn’t over yet

It is has been such an odd release. The week of release - lots of vids/pics and various marketing but nothing substantial about how the car drives. Then complete silence for 3 months?

This site is completely dead, very little new info to discuss, seemingly very little excitement or buzz.

My dealer has a comp incoming in 5 weeks and they have open allocations for customers to take, but I have not seen Davit Grey or Tanzanite on a G80. Not a single pic of the of the standard wheels and zero driving impressions in English since Schmee who only drove a pre-production version.

Also with a new CF seat we do not have any road impressions of how they feel while driving, only impressions of sitting in a parked car.

Porsche flew GT3 cars to journalists in LA and will have full driving reviews before the launch with reviews incoming in the next 2 weeks months before allocations are open. Why BMW is holding back reviews when there are open allocations for a car that was launched 3 months ago, seems poorly planned.
Appreciate 7
Germanauto9704.00
solstice5457.50
jzmundy991.00
CanAutM321116.50
Scorp!on1514.50
///AVM2529.50
_robert_108.50