View Single Post
      12-02-2021, 04:28 PM   #1
Forzanerazzurri
Banned
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 Coupe/G80 M3CX

Garage List
Color Options

Apologies for another annoying color thread but was looking to get some peoples opinions.

Have been wanting to secure an order for an M3 Comp X-drive for a couple months but cant decide on a color. I am 100% on every other spec but for some reason am struggling choosing (and paying a premium) for a color. Car would would be ordered with the black 826 wheels and the exterior CF package.

Have narrowed down the colors to the following:

Grigio Teleso - Probably my favorite color out of all of these choices but see it alot on other cars now and while it may be super unique on the m3, it may be overdone in the greater market. My two other cars are also grey (one is an e46 m3) and not sure I need another grey car. Interior pair would be Fiona Red.

Frozen Dark Grey - Always have been curious about frozen paints but not sure i would want to live with one in Canada in the winter. Car would have full PPF but would be disappointed if it took some of the satin effect away. I have seen cars with frozen wrap and they look cheap to me. That said, the frozen grey cars posted on this forum look incredible and are temping me. Interior pair would be Fiona Red.

Santorini Blue - I have never ever considered a blue car before but they seem hyper popular right now (and blue looks amazing on cars like the Lotus Emira). Absolutely love Santorini Blue on the G80/G82s I've seen posted here. Would add a little color to the garage. Not really sure of the actual color as I've never seen one in person. Was also considering Voodoo as an alternative but think I prefer the lighter shade of Santorini as its a nice balance of Voodoo and Mexico (a color I also considered). Interior pair would be Black.
Appreciate 0