SickGTR
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1000whpGTR/ F-82 YAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post

I think we were terrible for each other, and probably since June when I blurted out let's end it (at least since then) the relationship has been pretty dead. It just got to a point where we were both telling each other the other person makes us miserable and at that point, what's the reason yknow? Then she tried putting moving here to Chicago on me and solely on me... she got a great offer at a tech company that we all use. Must suck having to work at a big tech firm making $170k total compensation fresh out of college Lots of gaslighting from a now-ex-future Mrs. Pickle was happening.
Your happiness is most important. A lot of couples I know are still together and miserable. I don't understand why someone wouldn't want to be happy. For you to recognize this, especially early on, is huge. It hurts right now, but in a year from now (or much sooner) you're going to be so happy that you nipped it in the bud instead of staying together for the sake of having a relationship. If I could give you a hug, I would.
See dude, you already have hot woman offering hugs.😳😉 Enjoy the single life!! Go get some strange:-) Get Tinder or whatever sight works for you and go to work. It was like fishing with dynamite when I was on there. You will forget about this lonely shit in no time!!
Appreciate 2