11-20-2020, 10:30 AM   #28
solstice
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndi335I View Post
Good question...
Hard to answer maybe. The M3 has been murdered on this forum to the point i have actually lost some interest in buying one and I actually like the car. I am not a person who tracks cars so weight to me is a mute point. Then there is the M5 with the V8 and more traditional styling and some say its to boring.
I will get one of these cars and am leaning towards the M5 and will not use half of it potential but it is funny to see individuals debate on what most people can't afford or care less about what a car is capable of. F
Just my observation and I don't pretend to know most of what you guys talk about but I have learned a lot.
And that’s a real risk, that people talk themselves and others out of cars they’d love. If BMWs been your thing, see the car, sit in the car, drive the car and then make your decision. None of them will be the best ever in every aspect, the M3 is a bit heavy and the M5 look a bit boring but I bet they are still the best option for a buyer with preferences for BMW’s approach to cars and the great value they usually are vs. the only brand that best them.
Appreciate 1
Dr.Deep1827.00