10-24-2020, 06:13 PM   #13
DecemberStorm
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G82 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp!on View Post
First of all thank you for this very detailed post of yours!

Here in Switzerland as you see yes most is "a la carte", even the wheels which I saw in canada the 19/20 is already included. Default wheel spec is 18 front 19 back.
The gesture package and Laserlight and so on is in the Technology Paket for 2900 CHF.

Regarding the discount: You usually never pay the price which is listed, you always get discount but it differs from dealer and also from the car manufactor. At BMW I have a 13% "Fleet Discount" which my company where I work has negotiated with BMW directly. On top of that the dealer himself gave me as much as he could resulting in about a 20% discount which I would say is pretty nice.

Default warranty in Switzerland is 3yrs/100'000km, as my lease will be over 4 yrs i decided to add it just to be on the safe side

Well SPY with YM interior of course is pretty awesome ! the exterior for me is decided, i first wanted to go with IOMG but when I saw the frozen dark grey I just fell in love... so interior Orange in your opinion? YM would look strange i guess

OK very interesting facts about the prices, thank you !

Well what we pay directly is on the car itself the 7.7% VAT.
After that we pay yearly taxes based on the weight and the cubic capacity of the car (had to google this word, hope i'ts correct).
In the case of the M3 I would pay every year about 600 CHF taxes.
but this depends on which area you live in Switzerland.

I guess in the end the price is OK, we also have free service for the car up to 100'000KM and free pieces replacement for max 3yrs/100'000km (for example brakes). So at least 3 yrs you have very little costs on the car itself for maintenance.

But just to say, alone the options which are "a la carte" pushed up the price of the car form 113'000 to 138'000, so 25k only optional stuff...
But when I buy a car like this I want it exactly the way I like it soo...
cheers for the info.. i guess canadians have it pretty good then Free replacements for wearables is a good bonus, no reason not to track then...

yea i think the YMB interior only really works with SPY paint due to the yellow accents. Silverstone is a fine choice to avoid going boring black and works with almost any paint, but a light grey interior is harder to maintain.. the orange interior is very unique!