View Single Post
      12-24-2021, 08:50 PM   #48
Bimmersandmopars
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M8 Gran Coupe Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by to_riffic View Post
1yr, 8k miles. I can certainly say it was not the most comfortable. BM3 tuned, it hauled some serious ass though. Could have gone MSS, but at that point I was done with the SUV.
The interesting thing I found on the X3M is it wasn't really true to the normal daily driver abilities of the usual M platform. Meaning the harshness of the ride truly wasn't something you could say "man I can't wait to get back on the road again". This coming from someone like myself who has 3 trucks, 2 of which are duallys. I can honestly say the drive in my trucks is less of a rattle fest.

On a side note.... my wife traded in her 2022 LCI X3M Comp on a new loaded Range Rover big body and she hates it! So much so that she made me find an allocation to get back into an X6M Comp.

So what does this say for the X3M, when luxury and feel are lacking..... the performance aspect of it can overshadow other things and made them less noticeable.

I thought the X3M Comp was hilarious to drive. Not super fast, but a snappy handling machine.
Appreciate 1