Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoynuR View Post
Tell me why i should keep my CSL order and not trade in for this..

Also i called my dealer and they said they are longer Taking orders for Special cars only Dealer Spec and then its First come first serve.

I'm sorry if im spending $120k on a car i want to spec it how i want. They just lost my buisness
I think either you or your dealer are getting information confused. The special order cars IE individual orders, are blocked on certain cars, until March, when the next model year starts. There is an entire thread on it. And spec it how you want it? There is less to change on this car, than there is on the CSL. This is going to be paint, and Gold or Red CCBs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flsupraguy View Post
No manual?
Hell no. Especially not with xDrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH22 View Post
These pictures are really making me want to put yellow DRLs back on and install gold wheels…
:fig hting0072:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachinesWithSouls View Post
I’m going to add one other thing.

If BMW came to my house in the middle of the night and swapped my base model for this car, I’d be genuinely upset.

Aside from the limiting color specs, it’s still has the same issues any stock G8X does: too high and too quiet. Seems odd not to fix those on a car as hard core as this markets. Is it so hard to put the M Performancr suspension on? I digress.

Now that I’ve started to modify mine and make the car better suited to my taste, I’d have a hard time going back. Titanium exhaust or not.
You know these cars. I'm not sure why you're surprised? Of course it's going to come in limited colors, its a limited car. "Now that I've started to modify mine." I'm pretty sure when BMW designed and spec'd this car, the last thing they thought about was how good a standard M3 xDrive was going to be, if someone lowered and tuned it.

It's motorsport derived. The CSL has a completely different suspension. And we know that with more power, BMW is going to tune everything to overkill, to match that extra power. The CSL has its own springs, shocks and sway bars, as well. Now the CS is lighter. I'm sure they're going to compensate for that, even though it's only 75 pounds.

You also already know with the way this planet is going, that they aren't going to put a car out, that's a new model year, and actually make it louder. This is German spec, adapted to US spec. Overall its whatever the German government say is the noise law, minus the OPF that's not required, here. In the next 10 years, you'll be plugging this thing in.

The guy in the video said optional gold or red calipers. I didn't hear anything about the actual brakes being an option. This car is probably $115k without the CCBs, though. If the CCBs are an option, this car is way overpriced.

Appreciate 4
evoi191531.00
ubchariot101.50
F87EVO4045.00