View Single Post
      03-16-2024, 09:22 PM   #27
Needsdecaf
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2024 G80 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamaLink View Post
My local dealer told me today "no ADM" and no preferential treatment. Everything is time stamped from the refundable deposit.

Looking at the 992.2 price increase AND the ugly front end vertical slots (maybe it's Porsche's pre-launch teaser?), I would want a 992.1 if I can't avoid the new front end on a C2S. I can't find info if only the higher performance variants get the ugly cooling fins.

After reading this thread and watching way too many videos on "which 992 is best for 100% street/how do I not spend GTS money on an S" etc, I've had some honest convos about where I drive, how often, will driving those same half dozen routes be any different in an S vs GTS....and since I work from home and prioritize excitement and a sense of occasion, maybe I really want the "bad daily" GT3, but they average 250K! Not happening. I may as well buy a Z06 2LZ and a new Japanese-made awd/4x4 as my daily for a lot less.

Oh, so many decisions, and I've got 2 years of happily driving my perfectly fine M4CX before taking delivery of anything from P, but the deposit needs to happen sooner rather than later.
Carrera T
Appreciate 1
M4Tejas797.00