Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335I, 750li, X5 G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickGTR View Post
You seem like the typical BMW douche nozzle who thinks his shit can't be beat. Lol. Lucky us you have visited Jersey. Of course not every Sti/evo/ civic is fast. But there definitely some that are. Let me guess, you have never been beat in a race that you certainly thought you would win? Search ASAp performance. They normally have 5-6 in their lot at all times. Even have those shit box Eclipse's. It's all good bro. Next time you visit, bring your car and we can line em-up.
Not sure what happened to this thread lol.

But after owning 2 wrx's, a hawkeye and an FA20 wrx (which was worse than my hawkeye), and a 92 eagle talon TSI from back in the day, i do have my fair share of these cars. I also had a 2000 civic Si in electron blue that was prepped to go turbo after i swapped in an LS/VTEC but because everyone wanted to steal that car, i had to sell it.

The point is, ANY car can be made fast. Just as all it takes for an M3/M4 x-drive with a JB4 can run low 10s? And it'll look bone fucking stock. We don't know what's out there when we're driving around.

I was just pointing out that the STI i saw, that did a ricer fly by to me, only to jam on his brakes and wait for me, and i was creeping up on him accelerating normally and he downshifts and took off, the way he accelerated, really looked like my car would accelerate from 55mph in 8th gear. It didn't go anywhere. That's why i said if my car as broken in, i would have destroyed that car.

The issue with those tuner cars is you kind of know what car is a SERIOUSLY fast car. Not just some import with a muffler. It takes a lot for those cars to go fast whereas a platform with big power from factory, does not.

I love all cars that are fast and appreciate them because we all love the same hobby but we don't need to defend any car we feel attached to.

I was in my C7Z yesterday and i encountered a plaid. He was behind me and and it looked like a normal tesla. I was going to downshift and book on his ass.

It's a good thing i didn't. Because he got to the middle lane and rolled up on me and gave me the thumbs up. He GAVE ME a thumbs up. A fucking low 9 second EV monster that will give my C7Z an ass raping. And he gave me a thumbs up.

I was humbled quickly lol. I actually want a plaid now lol
Okay, don't embarrass me, but what is a Hawkeye?
04 BMW X5
11 BMW 335i convertible (sold, sellers market
Appreciate 0