View Single Post
      10-24-2021, 11:14 AM   #21
bruce911_
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
I've been with my dealer and sales guy for 15 years and about 6 cars from them. As of purchasing my most recent it seems apparently from they way everyone at the dealer acts, including my 6 car salesperson, that they no longer want my business. I don't get it. Unfortunately so many businesses forget that customers are the source of their income.

And as to that article - the difference with the enthusiast vs the soccer mom is that if you treat they enthusiast well they will come back to you for many more cars and refer sales to you. The soccer mom has no allegiance for future purchases. As I told my CA, I've bought 6 cars from him with no intention or slightest thought of ever going anywhere else... until now. It's really unfortunate. Take care of your enthusiast customers and they will take care of you.
This will be my 8th BMW and 6th from my dealership. Also 3rd M car. I think I was considered the same as a person buying their first car from them. At least I have an allocation and I am at production begins so I am not complaining. I just think if you are a long-standing client you should be treated that way.
Appreciate 1
drzoom57.50