United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335I, 750li, X5 G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLF69 View Post
Thanks for posting.

I will give my 2 cents here, I have a hard time enjoying is reviews here is what stood out quickly,

- He's happy the car doesn't come with large front tires. Humm I think it's more of an accomplishment from BMW engineering that those 275 don't tramline and not the size in particular.. I don't know of many car that have such large front tires actually.

- They whine about the "track" seats for dailying chores Sorry Mat but I'm 6feet 220lbs and my balls don't reach the hump, maybe you got some weight to shed

- They complain about the tachometer and did not even bother to put the car in M mode...

- The big guy gives no space to the little one who seems much more knowledgeable and as a smoother critical/analytic approach.

I would love a full review from the small guy.
I've personally never like Mat Farah. He seldom does his research right and he does not know how to drive. Very little credibility in my book, but hey, that's just me.
Also, this car did not have HUD and I am sure he didn't care to mention it or know of the options. Don't care for him much either.
04 BMW X5
11 BMW 335i convertible (sold, sellers market
Appreciate 1
EXE462100.00