View Single Post
      04-08-2021, 12:14 PM   #56
SickGTR
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1000whpGTR/ F-82 YAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dialogical View Post
How do you say you don't care about ring racing in one sentence then complain about its ring performance in another? Doesn't make much sense to me.
Not complaining about the ring time. I was just curious what it was. I personally don't road track my cars. My GTR does exactly what It was built for. I also agree with people it's not the nicest car ever made/ ugly even. ( This is of course is everyones opinion, just like people who hate the new G models so that is what it is ) But it fucking rips!! Puts a smile on my face and makes passengers shit themselves ( In a good way) I've had other high powered cars and this by far has been THEY best overall. Not sure how many people have ridden in a 1000 whp car, but once you do/ your hooked. Your 11.3 -11.7 sec G whatever is going to feel like your Grandparents station wagon. LOL. I will be sad to sell my F82, but its time for a new project. I'm not hating on the new M cars at all. I like them. Have owned 3. Just going for something different. I look forward to big power AWD G series. Just one more car to whip up on in my UGLY FAT NISSAN
Appreciate 0