Quote:
Originally Posted by LOW4LYF View Post
Looks like the standard red to me.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp!on View Post
?
It is sooo orange how can you not see it?
Pretty sure it's just a filter! Don't think there will be an individual color already...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
There are numerous individual G80/G82s we have seen (mostly for employees).

Filter also doesn't change a color from metallic to non metallic....
I definitely see the orange part in the paint, however it's hard to tell from one blurry picture if this is really fire orange...

Shakir orange can be bright orange or dark red depending on the lighting just as example...
Quote:
Here is a red car with a filter...looks orange to me...

Took me like 5 seconds making a red car orange ish...

[IMG]https://i.ibb.co/YTt7d7q/FB-IMG-1606617448399-01-01.jpg[/IMG]
Quote:
Quote:
Allow me to clear it up for you. It is. It's a BMW color that photographs true to its real life appearance.

They denied my Fire Orange build because the US doesn't get individual colors until March, Europe is getting them immediately.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings
Quote:
Should be...lol

Not sure why you putting so much time in and get so upset?

Nobody so far confirmed the car in the first picture is fire orange. It could be green or blue and I could care less!

Just take a look at the other picture he is posting...

How does this standard green looks like for you in his picture?

[IMG]https://i.ibb.co/3BQ24hs/Screenshot-20201129-130019.jpg[/IMG]
Quote:
Quote:
Your logic is flawed. Does it look filtered? It looks like a saturated picture under fluorescent lights. Does it still look green? Yes. It still looks green.

YOU see a picture of an orange car, however, and assume it's red that's been hit with a multitude of filters to change the color because you don't think the car could be orange because it's too early for individual colors in the life cycle. That's incorrect, as we have seen a purple (maybe twilight purple but we aren't sure) that have been produced and we have confirmation of 3 fire orange requests that were approved and are pending. Furthermore, we know BMW has allowed individual colors to be produced for employees and those employees have taken delivery of G80s and G82s.

You presume quite a bit, and when I corrected you, you took it personally.

I'm glad you can confirm with a blurry picture we are looking on fire orange here. In this case we should see more pictures soon, let's catch up once more pictures are on the internet with the same plate.

I'm not saying you are wrong but saying nobody so far confirmed the name of the color in the first picture. The quality of the picture is horrible and color looks off.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew10 View Post
Damn it! 2020 brought back the gold dress / blue dress debate.

Can't this be solved with a listing of the currently available standard, optional and individual colors in different regions? The car appears to be for the German market.
It's not a debate...lol

I'm just saying the standard color toronto red can look very orange in some type of lighting or when you use filters.

The picture is taken in Munich, in the Freimann Dealership.

Not saying I'm right but put my thoughts on the table...

[IMG]https://fs3.ebait.biz/c4RpU5aF/5-millionth-bmw--min.jpg[/IMG]
I think we can all agree that this one needs their vision checked. I mean if you're going to troll people on the color of an image, make sure you can actually correctly perceive the color.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25120.00