View Single Post
      08-30-2021, 07:29 AM   #1
bri1042
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2021 IOMG M3 6MT

Oregon CCA Motorfest was a bundle of fun

We had a great drive down various country roads (HWY 219 for most of the drive) down to Salem yesterday to meet up at BMW Salem to join a gaggle of BMW's representing 50 years of fun cars on a short-ish cruise the meet venue at a gorgeous private residence in Silverton.

My G80 was the only G80/82 at the event, which was very interesting. The collection of cars was heavily biased towards older cars, with only about a half-dozen F82's and about the same number of F87's (including a gorgeous Misano Blue M2CS). All in all, I think there were 125+ cars at the event.

Reactions to my Frog ran the distance from appreciative through to one asshat. It was absolutely hilarious watching everyone who saw it basically skip the entire car and go straight to the grill when looking at it. My friend and I seriously regret not bring a chalkboard for people to vote "like/hate". The asshat probably would have voted multiple times, but that would have been part of the fun.

I always intend on taking tons of photos at these things but never end up taking very many. Posting a couple initially, and I'll probably post a few more later.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
ando2002.00
Llarry16040.50
02M3ForMe4261.50