View Single Post
      09-22-2022, 10:05 AM   #19
curd
Rep
Drives: Bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by reNT View Post
I already got my car from Bill Jacobs, yes. A 23 G82 brooklyn grey with xdrive, fully loaded minus the carbon bucket seats and the ceramic breaks.

The wait list for the two door is so much shorter. Initially I had placed an order for the four door same as everyone else, but then decided that waiting a year for a car is silly and switched it to the two door instead. Have no regrets, I don't feel like I lost any practicality with the G82 as it is still a big car with a huge trunk.

And yes, agreed, there isn't much of a car scene here in naperville, so we should start our own club. Organize some drives to starved rock or something.
You guys ever heard of Chicago Auto Club West? Great car club in the West Burbs with tons of great events & really cool people for the most part.

I'm a West Burbs transplant over here in Schaumburg. Moved like 4 months ago. Will make it back to the Burr Ridge area in the next year or so. I've got my allocation scheduled for production and hopefully will take delivery around February of next year. Looking forward to meeting & cruising with some of you guys!
Appreciate 0